Absolique Microneedle Therpy
The Microneedle Scalp Roller is a therapeutic devise used to prepare the scalp for topical Natural Hair Loss Treatments by creating microchannels from the scalp surface down to the target site the hair follicle and hair bulb.
The medical grade stainless steel microneedles are similar to the non-invasive needles used for acupuncture. The microneedles penetrate the top layers of the scalp without causing damage. This non-intrusive penetration allows a much higher absorption of topical Natural Hair Loss Treatment products used to treat hair loss, hair thinning and for hair re-growth. Microneedle Therapy as a pre-treatment to Natural Hair Loss Treatment has been shown to increase absorption by 5 times or more. Research also reports the Microneedle Therapy stimulates scalp healing and hair growth by triggering a natural healing response. Studies have shown that Microneedles of 0.75mm depth penetrate the skin enough to enable the absorption of topical Natural Hair Loss Treatments. Using the Microneedle Therapy creates thousands of quickly healing channels through the scalp surface bypassing barriers for effective Natural Hair Loss Treatment absorption. Similar techniques are used to treat acne scars and wrinkles, and to increase the penetration of skin care products, however, the microneedle length is different for Microneedle Skin Therapy.
Absolique Microneedle Scalp Roller Specifications:
· 192 stainless steel Microneedles with 0.75mm needle length
· Secure storage and carry case in airtight sealed pack to ensure safety and sterilization
· Process is pain free, just moderate pricking sensation
· Supports collagen and elastin repair and can be used on all areas of the scalp
· Is cost effective, reusable and lasts up to 180 applications when cared for as directed
· Suitable for all skin types except stainless steel allergic skin, active acne, eczma, warts, moles, skin cancers or broken irritated scalp skin
· Solid, durable, high quality autoclavable plastic that will withstand temperature up to 180 degrees
· Should be used only and exclusively by one person
How to use Absolique Microneedle Scalp Roller:
· Prepare scalp with Scalp Brush Therapy
· Cleanse scalp at least twice with Absolique Scalp Cleanser
· Treat scalp with Absolique Scalp Tonique
· Towel dry hair and scalp before applying Absolique Microneedle Therapy Scalp Roller
· Use Absolique Microneedle Therapy Scalp Roller in treatment area
· Apply Natural Hair Loss Treatment products as directed
When using the Scalp roller at first, use a single motion once over each area of scalp in the treatment area, rolling gently from hairline to crown and back. Work your way in sections to expose the scalp down to the sides. This avoids tangling the roller in longer hair. After time you should roll in multiple directions. Only a gentle to medium pressure should initially be applied. Roll 2-3 times over each section to create multiple channels. The channels close within minutes so you must work fast.
When the Microneedle is used as directed it may cause a flush on the scalp which will fade in minutes. The Microneedle Scalp Roller should not cause pain or bleeding when used as directed.
If pain or bleeding is experienced reduce the pressure when applying your Microneedle Scalp Roller or check the age of your Microneedle Scalp Roller. The needles do become blunt over time and it may need replacing. There will be no visible signs of the needle sharpness deteriorating, but if you notice any increase in pain or inflammation while using the Microneedle Scalp Roller it is a sign the needles are becoming less sharp and you will need to replace it. After 180 uses, you should replace your Microneedle Scalp Roller.
To clean the Microneedle Scalp Roller, use a medical grade alcohol based sterilizing solution or denture cleaner. Allow drying after cleaning and before use.
Also allow complete drying before returning the Microneedle Scalp Roller to its case for safe storage. Never share your Microneedle, it is a medical devise and keep out or reach of children and always store in the protective case provided. When travelling with your Microneedle wrap the case with a band to make sure it does not fall open and pack in your checked in luggage, will not be permitted in carry on luggage.
Like all Absolique products, the Microneedle Scalp Roller is manufactured and quality controlled to exact standards. Unfortunately, due to regulations on handling of therapeutic devises we cannot accept returns of a used Microneedle Scalp Roller therefore cannot refund the product.
Microneedle Precautions: Don’t use on broken or irritated skin, don’t use with Minoxidil formulas other than Re-Stim as they may contain harmful ingredients that should not absorb into your scalp, keep out of reach of children, can be applied every second day or at least 3 times a week during hair loss treatment, not recommended or necessary to apply daily.